Saturday, June 17, 2006

Program & Registration Brochure Available On-line

EXTRA! EXTRA! PROGRAM & REGISTRATION BROCHURE AVAILABLE ON-LINE!

The 2007 New England Regional Genealogical Conference –- New England CONNECTions -- registration brochure is now available in pdf format on the NERGC Web page at http://www.nergc.org/. Be sure to bookmark the site.

Start planning your conference experience today. Half the fun of the conference is choosing the programs that you will attend. Read the biographies of the conference speakers to gain insight into their experience. Ready your questions for the experts- those presenting programs or those available at the Ancestor Roadshow. Early preparation will make this a truly enjoyable experience.

The latest update to the Web page also includes updated Exhibit Hall information, including a floor plan showing the location of booths already sold. See who will have booths in the Exhibit Hall.

3 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have not been able to print individual pages of the program, nor have I been able to download the complete brochure. Is there some way I can have a copy sent to me by USPS? My name is George L. Trigg, and my postal address is 18 Duzine Road, New Paltz, NY 12561-1304.

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger happy in hartford said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear George

I will send you a copy of the program, though my color printer is not what it used to be.

JS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home