Friday, June 15, 2007

SOME COMMENTS FROM COMMITTEE CHAIRS

From Janet Wallace, Hospitality and Queries Chair:
WASN'T IT GREAT????? We are definitely now in the Big League! That Conference was a mighty big mountain to come down from!

From Nancy Pexa, Society Fair Chair:
Everyone deserves a huge thank you for a job well done - Hartford was actually a shining star. All the sessions were appropriate to the setting and occasion. I thank you for letting me be a part of the event. I want to thank everyone who helped make the conference so great. I did not know what to expect, and it was everything I hoped it would be.

From Melinde Sanborn, Distinguished Service Awards Chair:
Although it was part of the Special Award that Rosalie Godfrey didn't have to speak at the banquet where she was our guest (all pleasure, no work), she did spend some time with me reminiscing about the early days of NERGC. It was wonderful to see how much we've grown and prospered through her eyes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home